Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

One last breath

Life..no matter how hard is it for me to live,there's always a road for me to go trough.."one last breath" that's what i called it,why??..because in life there is no turning back,there is no second chance..
Sometimes at night i wonder if i could turn back the time to fix the damage that i've done to my life or other's,but i can't "what i do is what i do,what i do is my own deeds and my own curses"..what i do is always comes back to me to haunt me inside my memory,especialy memories about how dissapointing i'm for the people who care about me,who love me,who put their trust and faith in me..
"God please take away the memory,the guilt,the consequence for what i have done,God please forgive me",i spoke those words everytime i cry,everytime i pray,cause i know God is listening,cause i know God will answer my pray one day so i can be truly happy..but until that day comes,i have to live my life patiently,thankfully with all God have given me right now,"for what i have now is my strenght,for what i have now is my courage,for what i have now is my friend"..One last breath..

No comments:

Post a Comment