Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

My own story of Demon and Angel..

What you can't see is the broken heart,fore i knew we were meant to be together from the beginning. the fact that pretending your with me,is easier than admitting that you love me. tear are falling not from my eyes but from my heart. what you don't see is that i could have taken the pain away,could saved you from the dark. just wanted to hold you till you don't hurt,but you had to fade away from my arms,wanted to kiss you gently on the lips but he stole the kiss from you my angel. our hands we once laced together griping ever so tight,as you sprouted your wings and flew from my dream. should have saw your pain but i got to caught up within myself,blinded unto your sorrow my angel. too late to apologize for now you sore neath the calm skies into the arms of another. wounded i walk down the steps of hell,knowing that it was foolish to think an angel could love a demon. now and then i escape from hell on a rainy night just to enjoy the rain of feeling,your soft touch kissing my face,for the feeling the rain in as close as i will ever get to you holding me my lovely angel. just wish you would dance with me my angel,but heaven would never allow such thing to happen. opposites say us together isn't right,yet i fight for the chance to be with you,am i naive?. do i wish upon false hope knowing the chances are slim to none of us flying away my angel?. here i'm lost in the fires of hell for the love we once had and knew,poundering the question how could an angel of the light love a demon of the dark. a heavenly angel love a demon of hell?,answer this love please i beg of you. since nor heaven nor hell will allow us to be together,can we love in secret my angel?,for forbidden love is the essence and by holding your hand i only then feel the comfort of the serenity in the world..and for what is worth maybe i don't have the love from you,but i always have you in my pray my lovely angel..

No comments:

Post a Comment